Saturday, November 24, 2012

3 Days Pre-Op

Today I am 3 days pre-op. I go in on Monday at 8:30 for my pre-op appointment and then at 2:00 I have to take a laxative. After this laxative I will be on a clear liquid diet until surgery the following day and then for another 72 hours after surgery. My last dinner will be tomorrow night, and then my last meal will be Monday morning. Thinking about this is so bizarre to me. Knowing that I won't have a bite of real solid food again until mid-January is kinda hard to think about. I am definitely NOT looking forward to this part. I'm actually really dreading it! Anthony and I went out today and got me chewable or liquid versions of all of my vitamins today. Everything was going great until I tried the Zinc droplets. They were so terrible that I immediately regretted putting them in my mouth. I doubled over the sink and nearly vomited. They were taken back to the store several hours later after my stomachache was gone and the bad taste in my mouth went away. Thank goodness that The Vitamin Shoppe lets you return opened supplements or I would have been out about $10. I took some measurements today as well and I am posting them. I have gained a few pounds over the Thanksgiving holiday, but I also normally weigh myself in the morning on an empty stomach, rather than at night, so that may be a contributing factor as well. Anywho, here goes.


Taken at home:
3 Days Pre-Op Measurements:
Weight: 254 lbs
Height: 5' 3"
Waist: 55"
Bust: 52"
BMI: 45


These measurements are a little worse than my previous ones at 4 weeks pre-op, but hey, I wanted to be able to eat one last good holiday meal!

Pre-Op photos will be taken in the next 2 days and uploaded. Until I hit my goal weight all of my photos will be fully clothed. Once I reach my goal I will post ones in a swimsuit, or bra and panties. I am taking plenty of photos to document my progress and want to be able to see my body transform with and without clothes.


To those of you who read this, thank you. Your support means everything to me.
Please feel free to add me on Facebook and message me about anything.
http://www.facebook.com/sdbeaudry

No comments:

Post a Comment