Tuesday, October 30, 2012

4 Weeks Pre-Op

Today I am 4 weeks Pre-Op. This is going to be an embarrassing post for me because I am going to list my pre-op weight and measurements. Putting it out there for the whole world to see can be tough, but if this blog can help someone and be their strength, then I want them to see it.

Taken at home:
4 Weeks Pre-Op Measurements:
Weight: 249.8 lbs
Height: 5' 3"
Waist: 55"
Bust: 52"
BMI: 44.2

I would include a photo today, but my husband is still at NTC, so I don't have anyone readily available to take one for me. I will certainly post one the day before my surgery.

My ultimate goal is to be a healthy weight for my height, which my doctor says is between 112 lbs and 130 lbs. He thinks that even a loss of 100 lbs would be a success putting me at a weight around 150 lbs.

If I want to hit the lower side of the spectrum it is going to take great dedication to my diet and exercise post-op, and I am prepared for that.

I would like to fit into a size 6-9. I have never fit in a size 6, but when I was at a size 9 for a brief moment of my high school career, I was almost completely happy with myself and my weight.


I will update again before surgery with a photo and my doctors office measurements.

No comments:

Post a Comment