Tuesday, October 2, 2012

How It All Began

My husband, Anthony, and I moved to Colorado in September of 2011. It was his first active duty PCS. We decided that we wanted to start talking about trying to have a baby once we were settled in, and about 6 months later started talking about the possibilities. I was unable to become pregnant and went to my doctor for help. What I got instead was a run-around. They put me through numerous tests but all led to no answers. Finally my doctor brought up the fact that my weight was probably the main issue to my infertility. I knew that I had become overweight since high school and getting married... but it caught me off guard to hear that I was "morbidly obese." I asked for help the same day. I was referred to a dietitian and so began my weight loss and health journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment