Monday, October 8, 2012

Supplements

In preparation for my surgery date, which I schedule on the 17th at my final clearance appointment, I have been researching bariatric supplements. I will begin taking the supplements prior to surgery and after surgery with approval from my surgeon. The supplements are used to help with vitamin and mineral deficiencies after surgery. Supplements are a daily part of a gastric bypass patients life following surgery. I found information on Celebrate Bariatric Supplements and I am going to try them out. They offer a "Celebrate Sample Pack" for $3.00, and in turn send you a $3.00 coupon for your first order, so essentially, It's a free sample if you end up choosing their supplements. Their website states:


"Each pack contains a sample of the following: chewable multivitamin, chewable Calcium PLUS, chewable Calcium PLUS 500, chewable Iron, ENS, ENS+Protein and Creamy Bite. This is the minimum samples that you will receive. Based on availability, we will attempt to provide you several flavors of our multivitamin, calcium and iron products."


So there is a good chance that I will be able to try more than the ones listed. If anyone has used these or tried them feel free to leave comments about your experience. I will update this post after I try them with my personal opinion of the brand. If you would like more information on these supplements you can visit their website at Celebrate Vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment